Healthcare providers are simply not given enough time to help educate patients on all of the topics that would help them improve their health. That’s where we come in!
i’mPowered Nutrition & Fitness takes the time to teach your patients how to:
- Lose weight
- Exercise safely and effectively
- Decrease cardiovascular and metabolic risk factors
- Monitor and track progress with fitness or anthropometric assessments
- Prevent/manage chronic conditions like hypertension, hyperlipidemia, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, diverticulitis, and failure to thrive
- Improve digestion with conditions like inflammatory bowel disease or irritable bowel syndrome
We see adult clients through both in-person and secure video counseling and are working to accept most major insurances. Becki is also trained on dosing insulin, and can make recommendations to you to improve insulin management in patients with diabetes.
Here’s what a Primary Care Provider had to say about the services Becki provided to her patients:
“Becki was instrumental to the success of my patients. She often made suggestions for insulin dosing, special diets, and carbohydrate counting which made my time with the patient more valuable. She was also extremely well versed in insurance barriers and how best to work with the patients to meet their needs both medically and financially. Patients really responded positively to her approaches and she was a true joy to work with on a daily basis.”
– Andrea Thompson, ARNP
To refer your patient to i’mPowered Nutrition & Fitness, please print, complete, and fax the form below to 1.888.974.6419. Include relevant chart notes, vital signs, and an Exercise is Medicine® prescription, if appropriate. Please do not use the Contact Us form – it is not a secure method for transmitting patient information.Download Referral Form